Personal data Alberdina Johanna (Na) Boerkamp
Relationship Alberdina Johanna (Na) Boerkamp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Alberdina Johanna Boerkamp
Household of Alberdina Johanna (Na) Boerkamp
She is married to Bernardus Wilhelmus Pol on October 23, 1909 at Twello, she was 20 years old.Sources 4, 5
- BP/GA, akte 74
- BP,Genlias, akte 85
- GenLias, akte 66
Timeline Alberdina Johanna (Na) Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 23, 1909)
- The temperature on October 23, 1909 was between 9.4 °C and 13.2 °C and averaged 11.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- The Science Museum in London comes into existence as an independent entity.
- Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord's and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- Richard Strauss' opera Elektra receives its debut performance at the Dresden State Opera.