Personal data Maria Everdina (Mieke) Boerkamp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Everdina Boerkamp
Household of Maria Everdina (Mieke) Boerkamp
She is married to Gerardus Hendrikus Hebben on July 15, 1905 at Voorst, she was 21 years old.Source 2
- GenLias, akte 0207-8748-54
Timeline Maria Everdina (Mieke) Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 15, 1905)
- The temperature on July 15, 1905 was between 12.1 °C and 26.3 °C and averaged 19.4 °C. There was 11.4 hours of sunshine (70%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- In India, the 1905 Kangra earthquake hits the Kangra valley, kills 20,000, and destroys most buildings in Kangra, Mcleodganj and Dharamshala.
- Albert Einstein publishes his theory on special relativity.
- The Pushkin House is established in St. Petersburg to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin