- GenLias, akte 0207-9135-1
- Genlias, akte 7
Timeline Johannes Albertus (Albert) Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 24, 1914)
- The temperature on January 24, 1914 was between -11.7 °C and -0.4 °C and averaged -6 °C. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- Felix Manalo registers the Iglesia ni Cristo with the Filipino government.
- World War I: Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia after Serbia rejects the conditions of an ultimatum sent by Austria on July 23 following the assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand.
- World War I: Germany invades Belgium. In response, the United Kingdom declares war on Germany. The United States declares its neutrality.