Personal data Gerrit Jan Boerkamp
Relationship Gerrit Jan Boerkamp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
- Stamboom Oortwijn, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Stamboom familie Mulder, one author has confirmed this is the same person
- Stamboom Martens IJsselstreek, both authors confirmed that this is the same person
- Stamboom Blom-Hooft, vdGrootevheen, Hooft, Markhorst, Derksen, Enckhof, vEmden , both authors confirmed that this is the same person
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Jan Boerkamp
Household of Gerrit Jan Boerkamp
He is married to Hendrika Santink on November 24, 1879 at Wijhe, he was 36 years old.
Getuigen: Jan Willem Kroes, Cornelis Meulhof, Joannis Franciscus Veldink en Johann
Hendrika kwam op 24-11-1879 uit Wijhe.
Gerrit Jan is met zijn vrouw naast zijn ouders gaan wonen in het huis C no.57. Hendrika 31-5-1871 naar Wijhe 19-5-1874 terug in Olst en op 24-5-1876 weer naar Wijhe.
Hadden ook een tijdje Albertus Santink (neef) in huis zie 1402.
- ga, akte 178-1843
- Genlias, akte 11
Timeline Gerrit Jan Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 24, 1879)
- The temperature on November 24, 1879 was about -2.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- War of the Pacific: the Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- The Blackpool Illuminations are switched on for the first time.