Personal data Engelbertus (Bart) Boerkamp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Engelbertus Boerkamp
Household of Engelbertus (Bart) Boerkamp
He is married to Johanna Kieftenbeld on May 20, 1911 at Voorst, he was 24 years old.Source 2
- GenLias, akte 0207-8749-42
Timeline Engelbertus (Bart) Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 20, 1911)
- The temperature on May 20, 1911 was between 8.9 °C and 16.2 °C and averaged 11.4 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (26%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- The KCR East Rail commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.