Personal data Johannes Maria (Jan) Boerkamp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Maria Boerkamp
Household of Johannes Maria (Jan) Boerkamp
He is married to Anna Maria Sluizeman on January 27, 1910 at Deventer, he was 28 years old.Source 2
- (Not public)
- Genlias, akte 11
Timeline Johannes Maria (Jan) Boerkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boerkamp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boerkamp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boerkamp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boerkamp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 27, 1910)
- The temperature on January 27, 1910 was between -8 °C and 2.2 °C and averaged -1.9 °C. There was 0.8 mm of rain. There was 4.6 hours of sunshine (52%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- Japan changes Korea's name to Ch?sen and appoints a governor-general to rule its new colony.
- The first Father's Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- Rockefeller Foundation: J.D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.