Timeline Hendrika Johanna (Riek) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 11, 1942)
- The temperature on February 11, 1942 was between -6.6 °C and 2.7 °C and averaged -2.2 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 0.7 hours. There was 5.8 hours of sunshine (60%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1942: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.0 million citizens.
- Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany's persecution of Jews.
- World War II: Japanese ships retreat after their defeat in the Battle of Cape Esperance with the Japanese commander, Aritomo Got? dying from wounds suffered in the battle and two Japanese destroyers sunk by Allied air attack.
- Holocaust: In Warsaw, Zofia Kossak-Szczucka and Wanda Krahelska-Filipowicz set up the ?egota organization.