Personal data Bernardus Wilhelmus (Narus) Pol
Relationship Bernardus Wilhelmus (Narus) Pol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bernardus Wilhelmus Pol
Household of Bernardus Wilhelmus (Narus) Pol
He is married to Alberdina Johanna Boerkamp on October 23, 1909 at Twello, he was 31 years old.Sources 4, 5
Notes by Bernardus Wilhelmus (Narus) Pol
Bolkhorstweg 1 Teuge boerderij met slachthuis.
Ook als Naris en Nardus.
- bp + foto Twello
- GenLias, akte 66
Timeline Bernardus Wilhelmus (Narus) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 23, 1909)
- The temperature on October 23, 1909 was between 9.4 °C and 13.2 °C and averaged 11.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- Alice Huyler Ramsey, a 22-year-old housewife and mother from Hackensack, New Jersey, becomes the first woman to drive across the United States. With three female companions, none of whom could drive a car, in fifty-nine days she drove a Maxwell automobile the 3,800 miles from Manhattan, New York, to San Francisco, California.
- Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- The Phantom of the Opera (original title: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux, was first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois.