- openarch.nl, akte 182
- ab, bp
Timeline Berendina Alberta (Dien) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 30, 1936)
- The temperature on September 30, 1936 was between 2.0 °C and 15.4 °C and averaged 9.4 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 1.7 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1936: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.5 million citizens.
- Initial flight of the Focke-Wulf Fw 61, the first practical helicopter.
- The Steel Workers Organizing Committee, a trade union, is founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Philip Murray is elected its first president.
- Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.