Timeline Orville Gwen Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 22, 1965)
- The temperature on December 22, 1965 was between 2.6 °C and 6.8 °C and averaged 4.5 °C. There was 1.0 mm of rain during 1.0 hours. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (18%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 24, 1963 to April 14, 1965 the cabinet Marijnen, with Mr. V.G.M. Marijnen (KVP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 14, 1965 to November 22, 1966 the cabinet Cals, with Mr. J.M.L.Th. Cals (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1965: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12 million citizens.
- Vietnam War: Just miles from Da Nang, United States Marines repel an intense attack by wave after wave of Viet Cong forces, killing 56 guerrillas. Among the dead, a sketch of Marine positions is found on the body of a 13-year-old Vietnamese boy who sold drinks to the Marines the day before.
- The Beatles play to nearly 60,000 fans at Shea Stadium in New York City, in an event later seen as marking the birth of stadium rock.
- US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.