Personal data Lester Merlin Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lester Merlin Kooiman
Household of Lester Merlin Kooiman
He is married to Elaine Beth Smit on June 26, 1959 at Hospers, Sioux, Iowa, USA, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Lester Merlin Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 26, 1959)
- The temperature on June 26, 1959 was between 15.7 °C and 24.4 °C and averaged 18.3 °C. There was 6.5 mm of rain during 1.2 hours. There was 2.6 hours of sunshine (16%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from December 22, 1957 to May 19, 1959 the cabinet Beel II, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1959: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- Elijah Jerry "Pumpsie" Green becomes the first African-American to play for the Boston Red Sox, the last team to integrate. He came in as a pinch runner for Vic Wertz and stayed in as shortstop in a 2-1 loss to the Chicago White Sox.
- The anthology series The Twilight Zone premieres on CBS television.
- Fidel Castro becomes Premier of Cuba after dictator Fulgencio Batista was overthrown on January 1.