Personal data Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
- She was born in the year 1872 in Butler Co, Iowa Usa.
- She died after 1920.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
Household of Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
She is married to Pieter (Peter) de Kam on May 24, 1895 at Austinville, Butler, Iowa, USA, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vries
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Vries.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vries.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vries.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 24, 1895)
- The temperature on May 24, 1895 was about 14.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Madagascar becomes a French protectorate.
- William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.