Personal data Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
- She was born in the year 1872 in Butler Co, Iowa U.s.a.
- She died after 1920.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
Household of Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
She is married to Pieter (Peter) de Kam on May 24, 1895 at Austinville, Butler, Iowa, USA, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Neeltje (Nellie) de Vries
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vries
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Vries.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vries.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vries.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 24, 1895)
- The temperature on May 24, 1895 was about 14.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- Madagascar becomes a French protectorate.
- George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.