Personal data Geertje Cornelis Groendijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertje Cornelis Groendijk
Household of Geertje Cornelis Groendijk
She is married to Jan (John) de Vries on December 7, 1865 at Terschelling, she was 24 years old.
Notes by Geertje Cornelis Groendijk
Timeline Geertje Cornelis Groendijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groendijk
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Groendijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Groendijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Groendijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 7, 1865)
- The temperature on December 7, 1865 was about 5.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Third (and last) national flag of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Joseph E. Johnston surrenders his army to General William Tecumseh Sherman at the Bennett Place near Durham, North Carolina.