Personal data Nellie Pearl Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Nellie Pearl Kooiman
Household of Nellie Pearl Kooiman
She is married to John J. Brouwer on December 29, 1949 at Rock Co., Minnesota, Usa, she was 26 years old.
Timeline Nellie Pearl Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 29, 1949)
- The temperature on December 29, 1949 was between 3.4 °C and 7.0 °C and averaged 6.0 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1949: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- The treaty creating NATO goes into effect.
- The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state ? the Federal Republic of Germany.
- A former sharpshooter in World War II, Howard Unruh kills 13 neighbors in Camden, New Jersey, with a souvenir Luger to become the first U.S. single-episode mass murderer.