Personal data Herman John Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Herman John Kooiman
Household of Herman John Kooiman
He is married to Lena Marie de Kam on February 4, 1920 at Iowa, Usa, he was 19 years old.
Timeline Herman John Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 4, 1920)
- The temperature on February 4, 1920 was between 2.5 °C and 7.8 °C and averaged 5.0 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- Ray Chapman of the Cleveland Indians is hit in the head by a fastball thrown by Carl Mays of the New York Yankees, and dies early the next day. To date, Chapman is the second player to die from injuries sustained in a Major League Baseball game, the first being Doc Powers in 1909.
- Azerbaijan is added to the Soviet Union.
- The Netherlands refuses to surrender ex-Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.