Personal data Wilbert John Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilbert John Kooiman
Household of Wilbert John Kooiman
He is married to Rosella Roxie van Peursem on September 18, 1952 at Nobles Co, Minnesota, Usa, he was 21 years old.
Timeline Wilbert John Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 18, 1952)
- The temperature on September 18, 1952 was between 4.5 °C and 13.8 °C and averaged 8.9 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain during 2.5 hours. There was 5.9 hours of sunshine (47%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1952: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- The New York Daily News reports the news of Christine Jorgenson, the first notable case of sexual reassignment surgery.
- Great Smog of 1952: A cold fog descends upon London, combining with air pollution and killing at least 12,000 in the weeks and months that follow.
- The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.