Personal data Clair Henry Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Clair Henry Kooiman
Household of Clair Henry Kooiman
He is married to Laura Beatrice Blom on August 22, 1950 at Edgerton, Pipestone Co., Minnesota, USA, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Clair Henry Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 22, 1950)
- The temperature on August 22, 1950 was between 14.1 °C and 20.8 °C and averaged 18.0 °C. There was 1.5 mm of rain during 2.3 hours. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the ??. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- U.S. President Harry S. Truman declares a state of emergency, after Chinese troops enter the fight with communist North Korea in the Korean War.
- Harry Gold is sentenced to thirty years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- Edith Sampson becomes the first black U.S. delegate to the UN.