Personal data Marvin Peter Kooiman
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marvin Peter Kooiman
Household of Marvin Peter Kooiman
He is married to Gladys Mary Loomans on June 22, 1950 at Leota Township, Nobles Co., Minnesota, Usa, he was 29 years old.
Timeline Marvin Peter Kooiman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooiman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kooiman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooiman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooiman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 22, 1950)
- The temperature on June 22, 1950 was between 10.9 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 14.2 °C. There was 8.9 mm of rain during 2.8 hours. There was 11.5 hours of sunshine (69%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- The St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia .
- Turkey: The Adhan in Arabic is legalized.