Personal data Berendina Evers Coers
Relationship Berendina Evers Coers
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Berendina Coers
Household of Berendina Evers Coers
She is married to Albertus Johannes Pol on December 27, 1869 at Voorst, she was 20 years old.Source 3
Getuige: Willem Pol vader bruidegom, Maria Rensen moeder bruid, Martinus Keyzer 3
They had the banns put up on .
1e afkondiging 12-12-1869. 2e afkondiging 19-12-1869.
- ga, akte 26
- bp,Genlias, akte 91
- +GenLias, akte 82
Timeline Berendina Evers Coers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Coers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Coers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Coers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Coers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 27, 1869)
- The temperature on December 27, 1869 was about -2 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- Celluloid is patented.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his electric voting machine.