Personal data Wilhelmina Maria (Mina) Pol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Maria Pol
Household of Wilhelmina Maria (Mina) Pol
She is married to Johannes Christianus Boerkamp on April 25, 1908 at Voorst, she was 33 years old.Source 3
woonde aan de Boevenbrinkstraat.
- GenLias, akte 14
Timeline Wilhelmina Maria (Mina) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1908)
- The temperature on April 25, 1908 was between -2.7 °C and 12.0 °C and averaged 4.7 °C. There was 1.1 mm of rain. There was 8.3 hours of sunshine (57%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- SOS is adopted as the international Distress signal.
- Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- Austria annexes Bosnia and Herzegovina.