Personal data Albertus Johannes (Albertus) Pol
Relationship Albertus Johannes (Albertus) Pol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albertus Johannes Pol
Household of Albertus Johannes (Albertus) Pol
He is married to Berendina Coers on December 27, 1869 at Voorst, he was 28 years old.Source 3
Getuige: Willem Pol vader bruidegom, Maria Rensen moeder bruid, Martinus Keyzer 3
They had the banns put up on .
1e afkondiging 12-12-1869. 2e afkondiging 19-12-1869.
Notes by Albertus Johannes (Albertus) Pol
Wonende te Twello adres C 142.
Voor de Nationale Militie ingeschreven te Voorst 1860 voor de lichting 1860 bij loting nr 57 ontvangen en door de militieraad is vrijgesteld wegens de bepaling van artikel 190 van de militiewet.
- ga, akte 33
- +GenLias, akte 82
Timeline Albertus Johannes (Albertus) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 27, 1869)
- The temperature on December 27, 1869 was about -2 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.
- Celluloid is patented.