Personal data Wilhelmus Bernardus (Willem) Pol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmus Bernardus Pol
Household of Wilhelmus Bernardus (Willem) Pol
He is married to Johanna Petronella Leerkes on February 22, 1919 at Voorst, he was 38 years old.Source 3
Hadden 3 zoons en 8 dochters (Bertus was de derde).
- (Not public)
- pk, graffoto
- bp + foto Twello
- GenLias, akte 0207-9135-9
Timeline Wilhelmus Bernardus (Willem) Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 22, 1919)
- The temperature on February 22, 1919 was between 7.4 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 9.2 °C. There was 2.3 mm of rain. There was 1.0 hours of sunshine (10%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- Estonian Liberation War: The decisive defeat of German Freikorps (Baltische Landeswehr) forces in the Battle of Cesis (Võnnu lahing). This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps.
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, who founded the Republic of Turkey, gathers a congress in Sivas to make decisions as to the future of Anatolia and Thrace.