Personal data Albertus Johannes Pol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albertus Johannes Pol
Household of Albertus Johannes Pol
He is married to Everdina Hermina Berenschot on October 30, 1909 at Voorst, he was 24 years old.Source 3
Notes by Albertus Johannes Pol
Uitzoeken staat niet in het rijtje van Jan Jansen (zie kw12)???
- rk, Genlias, akte 115
- GenLias, akte 0207-8749-69
Timeline Albertus Johannes Pol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 30, 1909)
- The temperature on October 30, 1909 was between 2.0 °C and 10.1 °C and averaged 5.5 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is founded.
- Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1st Grey Cup game was played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club 26?6.