Timeline Dirk van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 14, 1913)
- The temperature on May 14, 1913 was between 9.3 °C and 20.8 °C and averaged 14.9 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain. There was 4.3 hours of sunshine (28%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, authorizing the Federal government to impose and collect an income tax.
- The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines concludes.
- The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve.