Personal data Willem van Woerkom
- He was born on October 19, 1897 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He died on February 17, 1988 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 90 years old.
- He is buried on February 20, 1988 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem van Woerkom
Household of Willem van Woerkom
He is married to (1) Jacoba Joanna Anthonia Wupkes on September 28, 1927 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 29 years old.
- (Not public)
He is married to (2) (Not public) on November 27, 1935 at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 38 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Willem van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 28, 1927)
- The temperature on September 28, 1927 was between 4.5 °C and 16.7 °C and averaged 10.1 °C. There was 9.3 hours of sunshine (78%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- The first Volvo car premieres in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Aviator Charles Lindbergh receives a ticker-tape parade down 5th Avenue in New York City.