Timeline Johannes van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1923)
- The temperature on April 25, 1923 was between -2.1 °C and 11.2 °C and averaged 5.9 °C. There was 3.1 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- 1st official celebration of Children's day, world's only Children's day that is offically being celebrated since 1923 and with international participation since 1979.
- Capt. Lowell Smith and Lt. John P. Richter performed the first mid-air refueling on De Havilland DH-4B, setting an endurance flight record of 37 hours.