Personal data Leendert van Woerkom
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert van Woerkom
Household of Leendert van Woerkom
He is married to Lena de Koning on August 14, 1872 at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 29 years old.
They were married in church on .
Geloof: Nederlands Hervormd
Timeline Leendert van Woerkom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Woerkom
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 14, 1872)
- The temperature on August 14, 1872 was about 13.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- The ship Mary Celeste sails from New York, eventually to be found deserted