Personal data Janna Francke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna Francke
Household of Janna Francke
She is married to Cornelis van der Meule on February 8, 1867 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on February 8, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Janna Francke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Francke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Francke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Francke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Francke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1867)
- The temperature on February 8, 1867 was about 9.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 43 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2 cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward. The media call this Seward's Folly.
- Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope's Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.