Personal data Geert van der Meule
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geert van der Meule
Household of Geert van der Meule
He is married to (1) Maria Arents on May 2, 1873 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1873.Source 3
He is married to (2) Cornelia Reijnierse on April 13, 1892 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 43 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on April 13, 1892.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Geert van der Meule
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meule
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1873)
- The temperature on May 2, 1873 was about 16.6 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British steamer RMSAtlantic sinks off Nova Scotia, killing 547.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.