Personal data Adriaan van der Meule
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan van der Meule
Household of Adriaan van der Meule
He is married to (1) Leuntje Bosselaar on September 13, 1872 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on September 13, 1872.Source 3
He is married to (2) Maria Johanna Lous on November 3, 1893 at Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 43 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland) on November 3, 1893.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.89 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Adriaan van der Meule
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meule
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 13, 1872)
- The temperature on September 13, 1872 was about 23.5 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth.
- The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia (the ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged).