Personal data Geert Krijger
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geert Krijger
Household of Geert Krijger
He is married to Leintje Aarnoutse on May 30, 1890 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 35 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on May 30, 1890.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 13
Timeline Geert Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 30, 1890)
- The temperature on May 30, 1890 was about 11.7 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- At Auburn Prison in New York murderer William Kemmler becomes the first person to be executed by electric chair.
- Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- Chicago is selected to host the Columbian Exposition