Personal data Maria Arents
- She was born in the year 1849 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died before 1892.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Arents
Household of Maria Arents
She is married to Geert van der Meule on May 2, 1873 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1873.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Maria Arents
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arents
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arents.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arents.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arents.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1873)
- The temperature on May 2, 1873 was about 16.6 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
- King Amadeus I of Spain abdicates.