Personal data Leintje Looise
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leintje Looise
Household of Leintje Looise
She is married to Cornelis Wisse on May 21, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 18 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on May 21, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Leintje Looise
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Looise
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Looise.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Looise.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Looise.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 21, 1875)
- The temperature on May 21, 1875 was about 21.4 °C. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.