Personal data Samuel Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Samuel Wisse
Household of Samuel Wisse
He is married to Johanna Verhage on October 11, 1878 at Veere (Zoutelande) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Zoutelande) (Zeeland) on October 11, 1878.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.149 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Samuel Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1878)
- The temperature on October 11, 1878 was about 12.4 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore opens at the Opera Comique in London.