Personal data Joseph Pieter Krijger
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joseph Pieter Krijger
Household of Joseph Pieter Krijger
He is married to Belia Boudewijna de Graaff on May 10, 1894 at Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1894.Source 3
The couple divorced on June 29, 1921 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
Huw. door echtscheiding ontb. 29-06-1921. Bij vonnis Arr. rechtbank Middelburg
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.97 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Joseph Pieter Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1894)
- The temperature on May 10, 1894 was about 13.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery becomes First Lord of the Treasury.
- The Battle of Yalu River, the largest naval engagement of the First Sino-Japanese War.
- Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.