Personal data Maatje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Wisse
Household of Maatje Wisse
She is married to Huibregt de Jonge on September 25, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on September 25, 1872.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Maatje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1872)
- The temperature on September 25, 1872 was about 12.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia (the ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged).