Personal data Johannis Jacobus Fraanje
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Jacobus Fraanje
Household of Johannis Jacobus Fraanje
He is married to Krina de Zeeuw on May 30, 1871 at Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland) on May 30, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.11 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Johannis Jacobus Fraanje
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fraanje
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Fraanje.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fraanje.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fraanje.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 30, 1871)
- The temperature on May 30, 1871 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles ( France ) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.
- Bishop John Coleridge Patteson martyred on the island of Nukapu, a Polynesian outlier island now in the Temotu province of the Solomon Islands. He is the first bishop of Melanesia.