Personal data Sara Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Wisse
Household of Sara Wisse
She is married to Pieter Lesierse on October 10, 1878 at Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland), she was 36 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland) on October 10, 1878.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.134 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Sara Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 10, 1878)
- The temperature on October 10, 1878 was about 16.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 21 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The coat of arms of the Baku governorate is established.
- Milk is first delivered in bottles.
- The British frigate HMSEurydice sinks, killing more than 300.