Personal data Leendert Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Wisse
Household of Leendert Wisse
He is married to (1) Magalina Kosten on September 18, 1873 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Erk. kind: Dina, ingeschr. BS Yerseke 28-07-1873.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on September 18, 1873.Source 4
He is married to (2) Pieternella Kosten on April 19, 1877 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on April 19, 1877.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 9
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Leendert Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 18, 1873)
- The temperature on September 18, 1873 was about 10.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British steamer RMSAtlantic sinks off Nova Scotia, killing 547.
- Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea.
- Oscar II is crowned King of Sweden.