- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1619: Source: Wikipedia
- May 13 » Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- June 10 » Thirty Years' War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- July 30 » In Jamestown, Virginia, the first Colonial European representative assembly in the Americas, the Virginia General Assembly, convenes for the first time.
- August 28 » Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- November 7 » Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- December 4 » Thirty-eight colonists arrive at Berkeley Hundred, Virginia. The group's charter proclaims that the day "be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God."
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I41259.php : accessed November 28, 2022), "Jean Jacques Beltzer (1619-????)".