Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1659: Source: Wikipedia
- February 11 » The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- May 6 » English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
- May 21 » In the Concert of The Hague, the Dutch Republic, the Commonwealth of England and the Kingdom of France set out their views on how the Second Northern War should end.
- May 25 » Richard Cromwell resigns as Lord Protector of England following the restoration of the Long Parliament, beginning a second brief period of the republican government called the Commonwealth of England.
- November 10 » Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh.
- December 28 » The Marathas defeat the Adilshahi forces in the Battle of Kolhapur.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I41253.php : accessed November 28, 2022), "Jacques Beltzer (1579-1659)".