- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1611: Source: Wikipedia
- April 28 » Establishment of the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, The Catholic University of the Philippines, the largest Catholic university in the world.
- May 2 » The King James Version of the Bible is published for the first time in London, England, by printer Robert Barker.
- June 23 » The mutinous crew of Henry Hudson's fourth voyage sets Henry, his son and seven loyal crew members adrift in an open boat in what is now Hudson Bay; they are never heard from again.
- October 29 » Russian homage to the King of Poland, Sigismund III Vasa.
- November 1 » Shakespeare's play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I41252.php : accessed January 26, 2023), "Madeleine Helmer (± 1550-1611)".