- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1612: Source: Wikipedia
- April 13 » Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- August 18 » The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England's most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- August 19 » The "Samlesbury witches", three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- September 8 » The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- November 1 » During the Time of Troubles, Polish troops are expelled from Moscow's Kitay-gorod by Russian troops under the command of Dmitry Pozharsky (22 October O.S.).
- November 29 » The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire's hold on India.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Beltzer
has been compiled by A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.E.M. (Ton) Beltzer, "Stamboom Beltzer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-beltzer/I41256.php : accessed October 4, 2022), "Marie Madeleine Beltzer (1612-????)".