Personal data Anna Von Honstein
- She was born about 1555.
- She died about 1607.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Von Honstein
Household of Anna Von Honstein
She is married to Joachim Von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen on July 6, 1578.
Timeline Anna Von Honstein
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Honstein
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Honstein.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Honstein.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Honstein.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 6, 1578)
- 'Graaf Filips III' (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Graafschap Holland')
- In the year 1578: Source: Wikipedia
- Battle of Al Kasr al Kebir ? the Moroccans defeat the Portuguese. King Sebastian of Portugal is defeated and killed in North Africa, leaving his elderly uncle, Cardinal Henry, as his heir. This initiates a succession crisis in Portugal.
- Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich, England to Frobisher Bay, Canada, eventually to mine fool's gold, used to pave streets in London.
- Duel of the Mignons claims the lives of two favourites of Henry III of France and two favorites of Henry I, Duke of Guise.