Personal data Volkmar Wolfgang Von Honstein
- He was born about 1512.
- He died on February 5, 1580.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Volkmar Wolfgang Von Honstein
Household of Volkmar Wolfgang Von Honstein
He is married to (1) Margarethe Von Barby Und Mühlingen on February 20, 1555.
He is married to (2) Magdalena Von Regenstein-Blankenburg on February 20, 1568.
Timeline Volkmar Wolfgang Von Honstein
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Honstein
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Honstein.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Honstein.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Honstein.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 20, 1555)
- 'Graaf Karel II' (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Graafschap Holland')
- 'Graaf Filips III' (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Graafschap Holland')
- In the year 1555: Source: Wikipedia
- Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- Turgut Reis sacks the Italian city of Paola.