Personal data Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper
Household of Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper
He is married to Charlotte Godefrida Cornelia Maria van Lanschot.
They got married on August 18, 1927
at 's Hertogenbosch
, he was 39 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes about Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper
Hij droeg huis Aerdt met linker vleugel in 1961 over aan de Stichting Vrienden der Geldersche Kastelen, die 7 jaar later ook de rechtervleugel kregen. Het huis werd in de jaren 1962-1969 gerestaureerd. zie verder beschrijving van Alexander Walraed Diederick van Hugenpoth 3791.
Timeline Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kuijper
- The temperature on August 12, 1888 was about 17.7 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- August 5 » Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated as the Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- August 21 » The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- September 30 » Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- October 15 » The "From Hell" letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- October 17 » Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- October 29 » The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- The temperature on August 18, 1927 was between 10.4 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 13.9 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- January 9 » A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- May 18 » After being founded for 20 years, the Government of the Republic of China approves Tongji University to be among the first national universities of the Republic of China.
- July 4 » First flight of the Lockheed Vega.
- August 16 » The Dole Air Race begins from Oakland, California, to Honolulu, Hawaii, during which six out of the eight participating planes crash or disappear.
- November 12 » Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- November 21 » Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- The temperature on November 5, 1974 was between 0.1 °C and 7.8 °C and averaged 3.9 °C. There was -0.1 mm of rain. There was 3.5 hours of sunshine (37%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1974: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.5 million citizens.
- January 18 » A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- February 7 » Grenada gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- July 15 » In Nicosia, Cyprus, Greek junta-sponsored nationalists launch a coup d'état, deposing President Makarios and installing Nikos Sampson as Cypriot president.
- July 28 » Spetsgruppa A, Russia's elite special force, was formed.
- August 30 » A powerful bomb explodes at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries headquarters in Marunouchi, Tokyo. Eight are killed, 378 are injured. Eight left-wing activists are arrested on May 19, 1975 by Japanese authorities.
- November 16 » The Arecibo message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
The publication Stamboom Mom
has been compiled by H. Pruckmüller
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H. Pruckmüller, "Stamboom Mom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_mom/I3684.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Gijsbert Eduard Frederik Joseph de Kuijper (1888-1974)".