- The temperature on April 26, 1877 was about 6.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 1 » Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom is proclaimed Empress of India.
- February 20 » Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake receives its premiere at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- April 24 » Russo-Turkish War: Russian Empire declares war on Ottoman Empire.
- May 9 » A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- July 9 » The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- December 10 » Russo-Turkish War: The Russian Army captures Plevna after a 5-month siege. The garrison of 25,000 surviving Turks surrenders. The Russian victory is decisive for the outcome of the war and the Liberation of Bulgaria.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Mom
has been compiled by H. Pruckmüller
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H. Pruckmüller, "Family tree Mom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_mom/I3603.php : accessed December 3, 2023), "Jean Louis Eduard Marie de Kuyper (1845-1924)".