Personal data Otto Eduard Cornelis de Kuijper
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Otto Eduard Cornelis de Kuijper
Timeline Otto Eduard Cornelis de Kuijper
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kuijper
- The temperature on January 23, 1885 was about -3.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 1 » Twenty-five nations adopt Sandford Fleming's proposal for standard time (and also, time zones).
- January 4 » Sino-French War: French troops under General Oscar de Négrier defeat a numerically superior Qing force at Núi Bop in northern Vietnam.
- February 18 » Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- March 26 » The Métis people of the District of Saskatchewan under Louis Riel begin the North-West Rebellion against Canada.
- March 31 » The United Kingdom establishes the Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- September 29 » The first practical public electric tramway in the world is opened in Blackpool, England.
- The temperature on January 9, 1955 was between -4.1 °C and -3.1 °C and averaged -3.6 °C. The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- May 25 » In the United States, a night-time F5 tornado strikes the small city of Udall, Kansas, killing 80 and injuring 273. It is the deadliest tornado to ever occur in the state and the 23rd deadliest in the U.S.
- August 28 » Black teenager Emmett Till is brutally murdered in Mississippi, galvanizing the nascent civil rights movement.
- September 25 » The Royal Jordanian Air Force is founded.
- November 19 » National Review publishes its first issue.
- December 1 » American Civil Rights Movement: In Montgomery, Alabama, seamstress Rosa Parks refuses to give up her bus seat to a white man and is arrested for violating the city's racial segregation laws, an incident which leads to that city's bus boycott.
- December 8 » The Flag of Europe is adopted by Council of Europe.
The publication Stamboom Mom
has been compiled by H. Pruckmüller
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H. Pruckmüller, "Stamboom Mom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_mom/I3683.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Otto Eduard Cornelis de Kuijper (1885-1955)".