Personal data Eduard Gijsbert Maria de Kuijper
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Eduard Gijsbert Maria de Kuijper
Household of Eduard Gijsbert Maria de Kuijper
He is married to Agnes wilhelmina Catharina Disselhoff.
They got married on September 16, 1926
, he was 48 years old.
Timeline Eduard Gijsbert Maria de Kuijper
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kuijper
- The temperature on February 10, 1878 was about -1.7 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 16 » Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- February 21 » The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- February 22 » In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of five-and-dime Woolworth stores.
- September 3 » Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- November 17 » First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- December 18 » The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar.
- The temperature on September 16, 1926 was between 8.5 °C and 19.9 °C and averaged 13.5 °C. There was 8.6 hours of sunshine (68%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- May 4 » The United Kingdom general strike begins.
- May 12 » The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- May 18 » Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears in Venice, California.
- June 28 » Mercedes-Benz is formed by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merging their two companies.
- August 20 » Japan's public broadcasting company, Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai (NHK) is established.
- November 11 » The United States Numbered Highway System is established.
- The temperature on February 4, 1955 was between 2.8 °C and 7.2 °C and averaged 4.9 °C. There was 3.3 mm of rain during 5.6 hours. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (15%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- February 13 » Israel obtains four of the seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- April 24 » The Bandung Conference ends: Twenty-nine non-aligned nations of Asia and Africa finish a meeting that condemns colonialism, racism, and the Cold War.
- May 25 » First ascent of Mount Kangchenjunga: A British expedition led by Charles Evans, Joe Brown and George Band reaches the summit of the third-highest mountain in the world (8,586 meters); Norman Hardie and Tony Streather join them the following day.
- June 11 » Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- July 15 » Eighteen Nobel laureates sign the Mainau Declaration against nuclear weapons, later co-signed by thirty-four others.
- July 27 » The Austrian State Treaty restores Austrian sovereignty.
The publication Stamboom Mom
has been compiled by H. Pruckmüller
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H. Pruckmüller, "Stamboom Mom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom_mom/I3680.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Eduard Gijsbert Maria de Kuijper (1878-1955)".