Personal data Maria Baggen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Baggen
Household of Maria Baggen
Attention: Husband (Maria Constant Emanuel Diederen) is also her cousin.
She is married to Maria Constant Emanuel Diederen on May 16, 1919 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), she was 37 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on May 16, 1919.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 7 Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 19 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 16, 1919)
- The temperature on May 16, 1919 was between 7.8 °C and 22.1 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 13.5 hours of sunshine (86%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- The eight-hour working day and free Sunday become law in the Netherlands.
- Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- The Establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.